Built in 1858-59 in a typical London ragstone style by W.Mumford to which J.P. St Aubyn added a chancel porch in 1875.
The old parish church. It was restored by J.P. St Aubyn in 1876, he also added the north aisle. The chancel and the south aisle are Norman. It is close to Addington Palace and there were many enhancements added as memorials to the 19th century Archbishops of Canterbury who live there. The chancel decoration is particularly striking, as are some of the memorials to Trecothick family
Tooting parish church, close to St Boniface, it sits in a large churchyard. The building is of 1833 by T.W. Atkinson. A chancel was added in 1873-75 and transepts in 1889, both by J.P. St Aybyn. The interior has been subdivided and the chancel, transepts and east end of the nave form the worship space, the rest is hall and offices. There are a few monuments from the older parish church that this building replaced.
Not far from Latimer Road tube station. The church dates from 1867-69 and was designed by J.P St Aubyn. The chancel is divided off, but its south aisle is still used as a Lady Chapel. The interior is much more spacious than the exterior suggests.
Built 1851-53 and designed by Thomas Cundy II. The spire was repaired by J.P. St Aubyn 1887-88 and Arthur Baker added outer aisles in 1895-97. The high altar is by John Francis Bentley 1890 and there are many other furnishings by Powells from the late 1890s.
Prominent above the railway cutting east of the town centre in a well wooded churchyard. It was built in 1874 by J.P St Aubyn. The interior is relatively little altered and features a decorative scheme from the early 20th century by Ward & Hughes.
Edward Blore 1839-40, with a chancel added by J.P. St Aubyn in 1867.