Not far from Latimer Road tube station. The church dates from 1867-69 and was designed by J.P St Aubyn. The chancel is divided off, but its south aisle is still used as a Lady Chapel. The interior is much more spacious than the exterior suggests.
See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » London Borough of Kensington » St Clement, Treadgold Street, Notting Dale