The church for the Brentham Estate in the north of Ealing. It is one of Ernest Shearman’s 20th century brick basilicas. This one was built in 1914-1916. The apse wall paintings are by James Clark and date from 1917-1920. The Lady Chapel triptych dates from 1996 and is by Sister Theresa Margaret from the Community of the Holy Name, Pwllheli, north Wales.