Built in 1826 by Ambrose Poynter as the chapel of St Katherine’s Hospital.
Home » City of Westminster » St Katherine, Danish Church (Lutheran)
St Katherine, Danish Church (Lutheran)
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in City of Westminster, Poynter, Ambrose, Regent's Park on .
← St Mark, St Mark’s Square, Regents Park St George’s Cathedral (former Christ Church), Albany Street, Regents Park (Antiochian Orthodox) →