Built as Christ Church for Anglicans in 1836-37 by James Pennethorne. The chancel was added by R.C. Carpenter in 1843. It is now leased to the Antiochian Orthodox church, which is the Orthodox church for Middle Eastern states such as Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. There is much Clayton and Bell glass, plus one early Morris window designed by Rossetti. many of the furnishings such as the font, pulpit and high altar were designed by William Butterfield.