An early James Brooks church of 1863-65. It closed in 1964 and can now be visited as it is an architectural salvage store.
Home » Brooks, James » St Michael, Mark Street, Shoreditch
St Michael, Mark Street, Shoreditch
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Brooks, James, London Borough of Hackney, Shoreditch on .
← Holy Innocents, Paddenswick Road, Hammersmith St Columba (fomer), Kingsland Road, Hoxton now Christ Apostolic Church →