A bright white church of 1829 designed by Samuel Hord Page for William Wilberforce, it later (1926) became a parish church. It is in Mill Hill village a mile away and well above the modern town centre. Surprisingly there is a very large churchyard at the rear of the church. Restoration and reordering in 2005-2008 created a hall area, with a small chapel behind the former chancel screen of the church in the crypt. The central area of the east window is contemporary with the church building. New glass by John Reyntiens has been added to commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee (2012) and the Middlesex Regiment (2014), whose colours were laid up here. These colours deteriorated and the central roundel of each has been preserved and framed in the church and the foyer to the crypt.