Part of a community centre complex and used by a wide range of Christian churches. It is by APEC and dates from 1989.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in APEC, Beckton, London Borough of Newham on .
← Ascension Church Centre, Custom House St John with St Mary and St Edward, Albert Road, North Woolwich →