A large, now subdivided church by J.E.K Cutts and J.P. Cutts dating from 1903-07. It was part of a misson founded by Felstead School, Essex. The chancel is used for worship and the nave and aisles as a hall and associated facilities.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)