Set in a large churchyard in this prosperous suburb. The church is by G.G. Scott and dates from 1854-1856. The memorial chapel on the south side of the chancel was added in 1956 by Caroe and Partners. There are several large post-WW2 windows by Hugh Easton.
Very close to the station in a large sloping churchyard. It is by George Gilbert Scott and dates from 1849-1851, the tower and spire not being completed until 1864 with rebuilding after a fire in 1865.
Originally the church for the Greenwich Naval Dockyard. It was built in 1857-1859 and designed by George Gilbert Scott. It was moved to its present site on the Well Hall estate in 1933. Gutted in WW2 it was rebuilt by T.F. Ford and Partners
The town centre church for Lewisham. It dates from 1863-1865 and was designed by George Gilbert Scott. The tower never got higher than its base. Much glass was lost in WW2 but some medallions remain as does chancel wall decoration. The east windows are by Joseph Nuttgens from 1954.
Alongside the road with a spacious but cleared churchyard behind. This is an early Scott and Moffat church from 1844, it replaced a church that burnt down in 1841. It is one of the earliest large scholarly gothic revival churches. There are several brasses and the sedilla from the previous church. The south transept has late Comper glass and the great east window which survived wartime bombing is by Ward and Nixon to designs by John Ruskin (a rare example of a design by him) and Edmund Oldfield.
Set in a large churchyard a little way west of the town centre. The church was designed by Scott and Moffatt and built in 1844, a north aisle was added in 1859 and a south aisle by H.R. Brakspear in 1900.
Set in the middle of Turnham Green a little way off the main road, this is an early Gilbert Scott building, in fact by Scott and Moffatt and dating from 1841-43. A longer chancel was added by James Brooks in 1887. The nave interior has been divided in two with only the chancel retaining older furnishings.
North of the town centre. The church was designed in 1845 by G.G. Scott, with an aisle and porch by W.G. & E. Habershon. The interior has been realigned to face south.
High up towards Richmond Hill. This is a commanding church by George Gilbert Scott, it dates from 1857-58 with the spire completed in 1861-62. All saints chapel was added in 1915 by Cecil Hare. The interior does not match the external experience as all but 2 of the nave bays were divided off for office and hall space in 1975-78.
Built in 1862 by G.G. Scott and linked to a complex of halls and offices since 1979.