The ancient parish church of Tottenham. The tower is 14th century with an 18th century top. The south porch is late 14th century, the south aisle late 15th century. The north aisle dates from 1816 and the east end of 1875-1777 by William Butterfield. The nave roof and much of the decoration is by Butterfield too.
All Hallows, Church Lane, Tottenham
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill