The church of the Noel Park estate, just behind Wood Green town centre. It is by Rowland Plumbe and dates from 1889. The comprehensive stained glass scheme is all by Arthur J. Dix, just a selection is shown here.
St Mark, Gladstone Avenue, Wood Green
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn