The church of the Noel Park estate, just behind Wood Green town centre. It is by Rowland Plumbe and dates from 1889. The comprehensive stained glass scheme is all by Arthur J. Dix, just a selection is shown here.
St Mark, Gladstone Avenue, Wood Green
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ