An eccentric exterior by Inwood and Clifton 1837-1839. The interior was rebuilt by A Llewellyn-Smith within the old walls in 1957-58. The main feature is the martyrdom of St Stephen by Brian Thomas. The interior was being set up for filming when I visited.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St Mary of Zion, Lower Clapton Road (Ethiopian Orthodox)
- Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God, Trinity Road, Wood Green (Greek Orthodox)
- St. Barnabas, Finsbury Road, Wood Green Greek Orthodox)
- St. Anthony the Great and St. John the Baptist, Sussex Way, Holloway (Greek Orthodox)
- Swedish Church, Harcourt Road, St Marylebone