A couple of miles north of Heathrow Airport and almost next to the M4 but still, despite the noise and pollution near a real farm field. The highlight is the Norman south porch, the nave is 12th century, the aisles 19th century and tower of around 1500 and the south porch is 16th century
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill