In the centre of the town on an island site behind the market hall. There is a large south aisle of 1443 dominating an earlier nave, north aisle and tower. Restoration was by G.G. Scott 1882-85. In 1985-88 Michael Reardon and Associates re-ordered and divided the church so that the south aisle is now the nave with the altar at the west end, the chancel is now a chapel and the nave and north aisle a coffee shop with a room above.