In the centre of the town on an island site behind the market hall. There is a large south aisle of 1443 dominating an earlier nave, north aisle, and tower. The restoration was by G.G. Scott 1882-85. In 1985-88 Michael Reardon and Associates re-ordered and divided the church so that the south aisle is now the nave with the altar at the west end, the chancel is now a chapel, and the nave and north aisle a coffee shop with a room above.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)