A landmark on the approach from the South to Surbiton. It is a design by C.L. Luck from 1874-75. The aisles were partitioned off in 1976. The east windows are by Hugh Easton, the former baptistry by Louis Davis and the south transept by W. Carter Shapland.
St Matthew, St Matthew’s Avenue, Surbiton
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ