Funded by the Goldsmiths Company whose architect R. Hesketh designed the church which was built in 1878-79. It was subdivided in 1983 by Ian Goldsmid, leaving the eastern half as a worship space and the west as a hall.
St Dunstan, Friars Place Lane, East Acton
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)