Funded by the Goldsmiths Company whose architect R. Hesketh designed the church which was built in 1878-79. It was subdivided in 1983 by Ian Goldsmid, leaving the eastern half as a worship space and the west as a hall.
St Dunstan, Friars Place Lane, East Acton
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn