Funded by the Goldsmiths Company whose architect R. Hesketh designed the church which was built in 1878-79. It was subdivided in 1983 by Ian Goldsmid, leaving the eastern half as a worship space and the west as a hall.
St Dunstan, Friars Place Lane, East Acton
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ