A tall church (there are rooms at ground floor level and the worship space upstairs) not far off the Uxbridge Road. It was designed by Edward Maufe as a church for deaf people in 1924-27. It was owned and managed by the Royal Association for Deaf People but closed in April 2014 and it was in May 2014 being offered for sale. It has since (October 2016) become St Thomas Syriac Orthodox Cathedral (consecrated in November 2016). When this entry was originally written the Cathedral was in a modern building to the rear of this one.
|Pictures below are from when the church
was disused and up for sale in May 2014