In quiet suburbia at the southern end of Ealing Common. It is a memorial to Spencer Perceval the only assassinated British Prime Minister (1812). It was paid for by his youngest daughter and built in 1903-05. The architect was W.A. Pite.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
By zoothorn in Ealing, London Borough of Ealing, Pite, W.A. on .