In quiet suburbia at the southern end of Ealing Common. It is a memorial to Spencer Perceval the only assassinated British Prime Minister (1812). It was paid for by his youngest daughter and built in 1903-05. The architect was W.A. Pite.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)