The building facing the road dates from 1936 and is by N.F. Cachemaile-Day, it was originally dedicated to St Edward the Confessor. In 1998 a new church shared with the United Reformed Church was constructed to the rear.
Holy Trinity, Medway Drive, Perivale
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn