Built in 1767, extended 1810 but rebuilt in a romanesque style in 1867 by H.E.Coe. The adjacent Hammerton Hall of 1906 was also licensed for worship according to the Southwark Diocese website. Both buildings, together with St Michael Stockwell are part of a consultation on their future (November 2014). It now seems likely (Dec 2014) that both St Andrew and Hammerton Hall, will be demolished in 2015 and the site redeveloped with a new worship space along with housing and community facilities. As of April 2019 the church and hall are still there, but the church is now closed for “Health and Safety” reasons with the tower netted over to catch falling masonry (see upper 4 images).