The nave is by Thomas Cundy II from 1846-47, the spire was completed in 1864 and rebuilt in 1955. The chancel and porches were added by Benjamin Ferrey in 1866-78. The images below are from late 2014. Late on 26 January 2023, the church caught fire (cause unknown) and is currently a burnt-out shell. The remains are stable, but its future is unknown as of January 2023. The set of post-fire images further down, were taken on 31 January 2023.