Built in 1967 and designed by Romilly Craze in replacement of a war damaged church.
Home » Craze, Romilly » St Thomas, Kensal Road, Kensal Town
St Thomas, Kensal Road, Kensal Town
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Craze, Romilly, London Borough of Kensington on .
← St Francis of Assissi Community Church, Dalgarno Way, North Kensington Our Lady of the Holy Souls, Bosworth Road, Kensal Town (Roman Catholic) →