Sandwiched between housing and lying between two roads near Fulwell station. It closed in 2000 but was reopened as a church plant in early 2015. At first only the Lady Chapel was used, but a marquee has been erected in the chancel area. The church had been divided into halls at two levels of the west end in the early 1970s. Virtually all the fittings were removed from the church after closure. The designer was J.S. Adkins and the church dates from 1913.