This was built as a chapel for the , now closed, RAF camp. It replaced an earlier chapel that was destroyed by a fire in 1946. This chapel dates from 1951 and was designed by W.Wylton Todd. It is still used for regular Anglican and Roman Catholic sunday services. The glass in the nave is by Hugh Easton and that in the attached room is by Goddard & Gibbs.