Built in 1886 and designed by Charles J. Gladman. It was converted into housing in 1986.
St Mary (former), Stamford Brook Road, Hammersmith
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God, Trinity Road, Wood Green (Greek Orthodox)
- St. Barnabas, Finsbury Road, Wood Green Greek Orthodox)
- St. Anthony the Great and St. John the Baptist, Sussex Way, Holloway (Greek Orthodox)
- Swedish Church, Harcourt Road, St Marylebone
- St Luke, Fernhead Road/Kilburn Lane, West Kilburn