One of the newest Anglican churches in London. It replaces a church of 1974 by T.F. Ford that was a short way further down the road. It was built as part of the redevelopment of ARK All Saints Academy. A tall concrete tower at the street front marks out a brick building alongside and behind. The building dates from 2014.
Home » Camberwell » St Michael and All Angels, Wyndham Grove, Camberwell
St Michael and All Angels, Wyndham Grove, Camberwell
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- Rivergate Church, Minter Road, Barking Reach, Barking
- St Luke’s Chapel, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
By zoothorn in Camberwell, London Borough of Southwark on .
← Debre Sahl St Michael, Edmund Street, Camberwell (Eritrean Orthodox Church) Sacred Heart, Camberwell New Road/Knatchbull Road, Camberwell (Roman Catholic) →