Built in 1907 by George Lansdown. It was only in occasional use for worship, being mainly used as halls. The last services were held in 1982 and it was closed as an Anglican centre in 1991. Since then it has been used by the Icthus Fellowship until 2002, and the Hooper Hall below by the New Testament Church of God from 1995-2000. It was then sold in 2002 to Christ Miracle Gospel Ministries. It is currently up for sale or lease.