At the base of a small block of flats, not far from St George the Martyr. The church is entered through a hall area and has several 19th-century Clayton and Bell windows from the previous building now mounted at ground level inside both the church and hall, those in the church face inwards, those in the hall outwards. The original St Hugh was in the basement of the Charterhouse-in-Southwark Mission Settlement and was built in 1896 but it was demolished in 2011. The new church is at street level and was opened in 2013.
Home » Bermondsey » St Hugh, Porlock Street, Bermondsey