Of all the college missions, only this and the Trinity College mission still fulfil their religious and community functions in the London Borough of Southwark. The church is on the first floor above halls and offices, with housing to one side. The lower floor is by E.S. Prior from 1891-92, while the church dates from 1908 and was designed by Herbert Passmore. The chancel of the church is separated by gates from the nave which is now mainly in use as a hall, with one aisle partitioned off for smaller rooms.