End on to the street, a church of 1870-72 by T.H. Watson. It now looks to be in a poor state and has not been used for worship for several years. Inside it has been subdivided into a hall and offices at the west end with the tower and chancel remaining as a worship area. The office area is used by the Evelyn 190 advice centre.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ