End on to the street, a church of 1870-72 by T.H. Watson. It now looks to be in a poor state and has not been used for worship for several years. Inside it has been subdivided into a hall and offices at the west end with the tower and chancel remaining as a worship area. The office area is used by the Evelyn 190 advice centre.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)