A large church of 1878-1879 by H. Elliott.
This building of 1982 by Nigel Melhuish replaces a previous church of 1864-1867. The worship area is extendable into a hall and an intermediate space between them. The calvary and war memorial triptych are from the previous building.
Built in 1925 by Sir Charles Nicholson, only the western parts were built. It serves the contemporaneous Bellingham estate.
A landmark on Blackheath as it is surrounded on all sides by the heath with no separation at all. It was designed by Benjamin Ferrey and built 1857-1867. The porch and vestries were added in 1890 and 1899 by A.W. Blomfield.
A small mission church serving the Orchard estate a short way north of Lewisham near Elverson Park DLR station.
The original church of 1849-1854 by W.B.L. Granville is now used by Goldsmith’s College on whose campus it stands. Next door stands a building of 1982 by Raymond Hill. This was built as a youth club but the ground floor is now used as the church.
A big church by Newman and Billing dating from 1869-1871