Set in a large churchyard in this prosperous suburb. The church is by G.G. Scott and dates from 1854-1856. The memorial chapel on the south side of the chancel was added in 1956 by Caroe and Partners. There are several large post-WW2 windows by Hugh Easton.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ