Set in the middle of Turnham Green a little way off the main road, this is an early Gilbert Scott building, in fact by Scott and Moffatt and dating from 1841-43. A longer chancel was added by James Brooks in 1887. The nave interior has been divided in two with only the chancel retaining older furnishings.
Christ Church, Turnham Green, Chiswick
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)