Alongside the road with a spacious but cleared churchyard behind. This is an early Scott and Moffat church from 1844, it replaced a church that burnt down in 1841. It is one of the earliest large scholarly gothic revival churches. There are several brasses and the sedilla from the previous church. The south transept has late Comper glass and the great east window which survived wartime bombing is by Ward and Nixon to designs by John Ruskin (a rare example of a design by him) and Edmund Oldfield.