By Thomas Wyatt and David Brandon 1849-50. Hidden away in back streets and behind railway arches.
Home » Brandon, David » Holy Trinity, Clarence Way, Kentish Town
Holy Trinity, Clarence Way, Kentish Town
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Brandon, David, Kentish Town, London Borough of Camden, Wyatt, Thomas on .
← Our Lady of Help of Christians, Kentish Town (Roman Catholic) St Peter (Former), Cranley Gardens, Kensington (now St Yeghiche Armenian Apostolic Orthodox) →