From the office of the developer of the area, C.J. Freake 1866-67, built for the Church of England and made redundant in 1973. The Armenian Apostolic Orthodox church bought it in 1988 and it was consecrated for their use in 2001. W, D. Caroe added the vaulted north chancel chapel, west gallery, and organ case in 1907-1909. Caroe & Passmore made changes to the chancel in 1922. The nave pews have been replaced by ex-cinema/theatre seats.