A small village church east of the main road to Uxbridge and not far from fields. The church is 12th century with a 13th century chancel, all restored in 1897. Inside there is an unusual two level gallery and an openwork wooden structure where the chancel arch would normally be.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Cowley, London Borough of Hillingdon on .