On the eastern side of Kennington Park. This church replaced G.G. Scott junior’s masterpiece that was damaged in WW2 and controversially not restored. It is by Ralph Covell and dates from 1956. Some fittings such as the reredos and screen (now at the west end) come from the previous church. The final group of pictures show the lower level Lady Chapel.