Set well back from the road between Stanmore and harrow Weald. This church started as a chancel of 1842 designed by J.T. Harrison. Nave and aisles were added by William Butterfield in 1845. In 1889-92 he took down the north aisle and added a new gabled aisle and tower. A west gallery was added in the late fifties and the west window blocked. Removal of paint in 2013 uncovered a painted and tiled decorative scheme by Butterfield in the chancel.