This church originated as a small chapel of 1710-1714, it was lengthened and a north aisle added in 1768 by J.J. Kirby. The west front and south aisle came in 1805, designed by Robert Browne. A mausoleum by Benjamin Ferrey was added east of the east end in 1850-51. In 1884 the current east end was added and the south aisle rebuilt by Henry Stock.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ