This church originated as a small chapel of 1710-1714, it was lengthened and a north aisle added in 1768 by J.J. Kirby. The west front and south aisle came in 1805, designed by Robert Browne. A mausoleum by Benjamin Ferrey was added east of the east end in 1850-51. In 1884 the current east end was added and the south aisle rebuilt by Henry Stock.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)