Down a suburban street, this large church is now divided up, the nave being a community centre and only the chancel and its aisles being in use as a small church. It is by Goldie, Child & Goldie and dates from 1888, the division came in 1980. Glass from the converted areas is now displayed in light boxes at the entrance to the worship area.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn