Down a suburban street, this large church is now divided up, the nave being a community centre and only the chancel and its aisles being in use as a small church. It is by Goldie, Child & Goldie and dates from 1888, the division came in 1980. Glass from the converted areas is now displayed in light boxes at the entrance to the worship area.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill