A William White church of 1872-74, now with a offices added on the west and southern sides.I was allowed to photograph the interior but only for non publication. The interior is treated flexibly with moveable chairs and much storage for a food bank and other activities and the typical evangelical church keyboards, guitars and drums.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ