Very near Wandsworth Common, this is a church and former school of 1881 by William White. It was built as a memorial to Rev H.B. Verdon and Philip Cazenove, all the money raised by their friends. The stained glass is, apart from the south chapel, by Lavers, Barraud & Westlake.
St Michael, Cobham Close, Wandsworth Common
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)