At the opposite (southern) end of the High Street to the Anglican parish church. The present building replaced a church, called St Joseph, that had been built in 1959 by Donald Plaskett Marshall. All that remains of that building is the tower which has a new cap replacing a 60 foot high structure supporting a cross. Even at its current height the tower is a significant landmark. The current building supersedes both that and St Peter & St Paul at St Paul’s Cray which had been built after WW2 and was sold for a housing development in 2008. The new building is by Tomei and Mackley Partnership and was built in 2010-2011. The glass at the west end was apparently brought from India and installed in 2014.