The ancient parish church, well north west of Hendon central station, behind the Middlesex university campus. The nave, chancel, south arcade and north aisle are 13th century, the north chapel is 16th century. In 1914-15 a new south nave with its own south aisle was added in place of the old south aisle. The architect was Temple Moore. The north chapel sanctuary was decorated by Bodley in 1897. The font is a notable Norman piece.
Home » Bodley, George Frederick » St Mary, Church End, Hendon