At the north end of Putney Bridge facing across to Putney Parish Church, this is the old parish church of Fulham on the edge of Bishop’s Park. The tower dates from 1440 but the rest was rebuilt in 1880-81 by Arthur Blomfield. Inside there is a large collection of monuments from before the rebuilding and much, mainly Heaton, Butler and Bayne, glass. Some medieval pieces remain together with an older Wailes window and a later one by Margaret H.E. Rope.