Sold in 2014 to a Ghanaian church called Church of the Pentecost UK. It stands high above Woolwich Dockyard station, the chancel is by J.W. Walters dating from 1875 to which the large nave was added in 1887-1889 by William Butterfield. In 1955 Thomas F. Ford added an aisle and a transept.
Home » Butterfield, William » St Michael and All Angels (Former), Bogard Road, Woolwich now (Church of the Pentecost UK, Jubilee Temple)