A little nearer the centre of Addiscombe than the Roman Catholic church and Parkview Church this is a large church of 1931-1934 designed by Cecil Hare and his last church. A whole complex of buildings was constructed around its westwards and northwards to give extensive community facilities in 2007. Included in this is a small open courtyard chapel between the church and the extension. The interior of the church was redecorated in late 2018 giving it a very fresh look inside.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)