A large church, deep in smart suburbia, on the border between Croydon and Sutton boroughs. The building is by G.H. Fellowes Prynne, dating from 1910. A very late Morris & Co window is a memorial to J.H. Dearle their lead designer during the 20th century.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ