A large church, deep in smart suburbia, on the border between Croydon and Sutton boroughs. The building is by G.H. Fellowes Prynne, dating from 1910. A very late Morris & Co window is a memorial to J.H. Dearle their lead designer during the 20th century.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn